Eagle Position Yoga – Step by Step
Seasons are changing and you may find yourself swept away by almost everything surrounding you. This is why it is the perfect time to launch a grounding self-care practice. This comprehensive guide brings to you this yoga series to motivate you to root and rise.
Get twisted! You have to work on a more advanced balancing posture where your arms and legs intertwine. On top of working your brain as you twist and find your footing, Eagle poses advantages include:
- Detoxification: compression leads to increased movement upon the posture’s release, flushing your system of blood and lymph
- Improving your focus
- Stretching the shoulders and upper back
- Strengthening ankles, calves, and feet
- Practice engaging and toning the core
Getting into the Posture:
- Stand with feet together and choose one focus point
- Raise the right leg and bring it to wrap around the left. You can also try to wrap right foot around the left ankle!
- Move your weight back and turn the knees as if sitting into a chair.
- Take your arms in front of your body and swing the right arm beneath the left to wrap.
- Respire. Check to make sure the core is involved.
- Stay in the posture for around 1 minute.
- To exit the posture, open arms and legs. Come to stand.
- Repeat sequence beginning with the right foot on the ground. Exercise regularly to develop strength, focus and balance while you flush your system clean!
Tips for Success
You must stay strong through the core to keep the lower back safe. Don’t stop from moving elbows forward and slightly up to stretch the upper back. If you start to lose the balance, keep coming back to your focal point. Lastly, you should practice. Since it is a challenging posture, it gets easier and better with repetition.
How about using a wall to support your back? Try to think of a wall sit with Eagle pose arms and legs. You may also use a wall to help focus and balance just on the leg wrap. For advanced practitioners, try to bring the elbows down to meet the knees before rising back up once you are in the posture.
The advantages of yoga are endless and proven over the years. These include stress relief, flexibility, blood pressure control and muscle built. Once you create a successful yoga practice, it is when you have made a significant step into changing your state of mind. Yoga is simply another relaxing activity other than playing slot games online at Luckyvip.com, listening to music or sleeping.
The best advice is to focus on yourself. In our busy lives, we sometimes tend to overlook ourselves. But yoga gives you an opportunity to concentrate on yourself. Make yourself a priority. Of course, there is no need for a practice that seems difficult. Just pick some beginner-level practice, relax and enjoy. The good news is that there are no harmful sides of trying yoga.
- Yoga for Self Confidence
- Yoga for Healthy Hair
- 2 Indian Beauty Secrets
- Staying Young with Yoga
- 6 Foods for Glowing Skin
- Headache - Get Relief Now
- Can Yoga Make you Taller?
- 4 Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- 7 Foods to Improve your Mood
- Practice Yoga with a Loved One
- Enhance your Beauty with Yoga
- Look younger with 6 Yoga Poses
- Anti-Aging Secrets of Facial Yoga
- How to Stay Young through Yoga
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods