Practice Yoga with a Loved One
When the thrill of first dates changes into a paced family life, partners start looking for a way to spice up their relationship. Yoga for two can be a good solution. First of all, yoga exercises make your body fit and strong. Second, you spend time together with your partner. Another advantage is that you learn to be focused and present in the moment, trust your partner, feel the bond.
The main difference between regular and partner yoga is that Acroyoga (yoga for two) creates partnership teaching the man and the woman to trust and empathize with each other verbally, physically, and emotionally.
Improved health. Regular yoga sessions improve your breathing, cardiovascular system, and musculoskeletal system. You keep your bodies toned and fit. Yoga helps you relieve stress and relax.
Plenty of Physical Contact
Many couples forget to hug each other in everyday life. Touching is extremely important for emotional health and connection between partners. Yoga for two gives partners an excellent opportunity to feel each other’s bodies and make up for the lack of touching.
Poses (asanas) in Acroyoga are meant to demonstrate partners the vulnerability of their bodies. To do a certain exercise, a woman needs to rely on her man completely. She needs to be sure that her partner will support her if she loses balance. The main task is to learn to relax in each pose and feel secure.
Partner yoga can help you solve a lot of issues in your couple, as you learn to be patient and understanding while exercising. You and your partner learn to communicate and cooperate through complicated twists and counterweight. This experience can be used to find harmony in your relationship.
Acrobatic elements in Acroyoga increase your physical endurance, muscle strength, and flexibility. Apart from that, many postures are aimed at strengthening the pelvic floor. The effect from them can be compared with Kegel exercises for women. Partner yoga is a great alternative to this method. It supplies your “sexual” muscles with blood and improves sexual function.
Sex Hormones Activation
Breathing techniques widely used in yoga make your body produce the same chemicals in your brain as during sexual intercourse. After a yoga session, you and your partner will have a blissful feeling of satisfaction. Intensive inhales and exhales “switch off” certain parts of the cortex responsible for intellectual thinking (all that mental rubbish produced by our restless mind) and activate the reproductive system. In other words, doing breathing exercises, you two become a man and a woman, not two neutral gender creatures, which the contemporary busy world is trying to turn us into.
It’s useful to mute the thoughts in your head sometimes. Especially, when you share an intimate moment with your loved one. Yoga teaches you the art of meditation that helps to clear up your mind and focus on the present. You are encouraged to use this technique in bed, when you need to keep a certain feeling or mood inside you for some time.
Yoga is not just a physical activity. It’s a mental workout too. Doing yoga exercises together with your partner, you develop an emotional connection between you. This has a beneficial effect on your intimate life. You know you bodies better, follow your sensations, focus on the spiritual part of your relationship, become more liberated. All this improves the quality of your sex life. You make love rather than have sex.
- Can Yoga Enhance attraction?
- VIDEO - Have you ever noticed that most yogi's seem to have a vibrant and youthful glow? Find out how yoga can enhance your powers of attraction.
- Facial Yoga Massage for Youthful Skin Video
- VIDEO - Facial yoga is great to release tension and relax your facial muscles. Here is a video of some facial yoga exercises to make you look younger.
- 7 Yoga Poses for Glowing Skin Video
- VIDEO - Practicing yoga on a regular basis can help you look more youthful, vibrant and beautiful throughout your whole life. Here are 7 yoga postures for healthy looking skin.
- 101 Beauty Quotes
- Yoga for Healthy Hair
- 2 Indian Beauty Secrets
- Staying Young with Yoga
- 6 Foods for Glowing Skin
- Headache - Get Relief Now
- Can Yoga Make you Taller?
- Yoga for Attractive Boobs
- The Yoga of Sexual Energy
- 4 Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- 7 Foods to Improve your Mood
- Food, Prana and Love Magnetism
- The Spiritual Reasons for Long Hair
- Enhance your Beauty with Yoga
- Look younger with 6 Yoga Poses
- Anti-Aging Secrets of Facial Yoga
- How to Stay Young through Yoga
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods
- Can Yoga Improve Your Self-Confidence?