Yoga on a Bed of Roses
Your bedroom is a beautiful place to practice yoga, as a form of self-love to your body. Practicing yoga on a bed of roses promotes self-love and attraction. If that’s your intention, then spoil yourself and enjoy your practice.
Here is a beginners yoga sequence of poses that you can do on the comfort of your bed.
- Child’s Pose - Balasana
- Child’s Pose Thread-the-Needle Variation
- Reclining Bound Angle Pose - Supta Baddha Konasana
- Happy Baby Pose -Ananda Balasana
- Reclined Figure Four - Supta Kapotasana
- Supine Spinal Twist - Supta Matsyendrasana
- Cow Face Pose - Gomukhasana
- Seated Forward Bend - Paschimottanasana
- Seated Side Body Stretch
- Extended Puppy Pose - Anahatasana
See my bathtub series videos for self love: