6 Easy Meditation Tips
Here are 6 easy meditation tips to help clear your mind:
- Choose a Time to Meditate - You can start with the shorter sessions in the beginning, but generally you should shoot for between 20-30 minutes. Make meditation a priority for yourself just like you would for everything else that's important.
- Keep an Elevated Posture - Elevate your posture and you'll feel more open to the world.
- Focus on your Breath - Your main goal is to keep your attention on your breath as you breathe in and breath out.
- Acknowledge your Thoughts - You want to remain fully present while you're meditating, and there's no doubt that thoughts are going to enter your mind while you're trying to concentrate. Acknowledge your thoughts and then bring your focus back to your breath.
- Fight the Urge to Sleep - Try to remain awake with focus and good posture.
- Maintain your Practice - After you discover the many benefits of meditating, it will most likely become a part of you forever.