How to Make Kale Chips Video
Kale is a leafy green vegetable that is rich in Folate, Calcium, Iron, Vitamins A, C and K, and plant chemicals linked to eye health. With these healthy benefits, Kale Chips can be eaten at anytime, and they make an awesome party snack. Kids will love them too, as they are a healthy alternative to snacking on potato chips.
I'm going to show you a simple recipe of how to make Kale Chips.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Remove the leafy parts from the thick stem, and tear the leaves into bite size pieces.
- Wash the Kale pieces thoroughly.
- Dry the Kale with a salad spinner, or you can just use a towel.
- In a bowl, add the olive oil, cumin, fennel, turmeric, pepper and salt to your liking. These spices will add flavour and color to your Kale chips.
- Add the Kale to the bowl of spices, and mix everything together.
- Line your baking tray with parchment paper, and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the edges are brown, but not burnt.
The crispy, light, airy, and fresh taste of Kale Chips will make your taste buds go a little wild. I must warn you, they are highly addictive. Once you try one chip, you'll be hooked.