Yoga and Pheromones
Ever wonder why some connections that two people have are almost inseparable? Attraction has a lot to do with pheromones, which are odorless chemicals that are released by living organisms through body fluids, such as sweat. The practice of yoga can work wonders to enhance pheromone production and increase your chances of mating, fending off danger and marking one’s territory. Some people produce higher amounts of these chemicals, which may be why they tend to attract more admirers.
Learn about Pheromones
Sweat contains a lot of the pheromones that our skin produces, so it’s generally advised to work up a sweat more often, and have it linger on our body longer.
Think of a time when you absolutely loved someone’s smell. Even when they were sweaty, or hadn’t showered in a while. Did their odor still turn you on?
Now think of a time when you absolutely were repelled by someone’s smell. You simply didn’t want to get close to them at all.
It all comes down to a science. Pheromones are basically scented sex hormones. So when you feel an unexplainable connection with someone, it could really be chemistry.
From a biological point, research shows that potential partners tend to be more attractive if their genetic composition is different. This promotes variability of the immune system on individuals, thus making the population more resilient against new diseases, and in preventing inbreeding.
Pheromones are affected by our lifestyle and what we consume. The healthier you are, the sweeter you will smell. If you eat lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and wholesome foods and have an alkaline diet, then your breath and sweat will be nicer and more appealing to the opposite sex.
If one drinks heavily, smokes and takes drugs and/or eats junk food, then this will impact their secretions and affect who they attract or repel into their orbit. If your body is toxic, then your pheromones will mimic this.
The Connection Between Yoga and Pheromones
Have you ever noticed that most yogis seem to have a beautiful, youthful glow? You feel so pleasant around them, and feel the positive energy.
Yoga not only enhances your beauty on a physical level, but also on a mental level. You get an increase in pheromones while you do the physical yoga poses, but you’re also giving your mind the calm and quiet it longs for, then you really begin to feel your beautiful sexy body. You naturally begin to take care of yourself through positive lifestyle choices and healthy diet. When you are at your optimal health, you can have balanced hormones and nervous system to attract positive people around you.
If you want to attract and invite people into your world, you have to create a safe environment and be at ease in your own skin. Yoga practice gives us the tools to stay present and face reality, even if it’s not always how we want it to be.
Certain yoga poses can open up your heart chakra, which is responsible for your capacity for self-love, your intention of adoration, and your social identity. We sometimes forget that we deserve to receive and accept intimate love.
Tips to Increase Pheromones
- Exercise – Regular exercise increases your testosterone levels in the body. Doing weight bearing exercises that target the large muscle groups, like squats can do wonders.
- Practice hot yoga – Working up a good sweat is great to flush out toxins and help spread out your natural pheromones on your skin. Hot yoga is great for your skin and pores, and it cleans out your system. You also get an increase of testosterone because you’re exercising at the same time. Yoga is also great to de-stress, which will put you into an optimum state of mind, which will boost your self-esteem and make you more attractive. For some reason, yogis always seen to have that special attraction in them.
- Eat foods high in zinc – Eating foods that are high in zinc can keep your pheromone levels high. The secret is to eat a high-protein and low fat diet. The foods with the highest zinc are: wheat bran, shellfish, and oysters. Other common foods are: chicken, milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs, red meat, peanuts, and roasted pumpkin and squash seeds. Taking a zinc supplement is also an option, especially if you are a vegetarian or vegan.
- Eat foods high in vitamin E – Some people refer to this vitamin as a natural “sex pill”, as it has been shown to stimulate sex hormone production naturally. The top foods high in vitamin E are: sunflower seeds, paprika and red chili powder, almonds, pine nuts, peanuts, kale and avocados. It is also an antioxidant that is useful to naturally slow down aging.
- Bathe with hot water and no soap – It’s important not to go overboard with bathing, as you will wash away your natural pheromones that linger on your skin more often. Try to shower with hot water and use natural essential oils like sandalwood, that destroy bacteria and body odor. You can still maintain good clean hygiene, with bathing less vigorously and less often.
- Exfoliate your body – Exfoliating your skin helps keep pores from clogging, which allows for higher secretion of pheromones. It also helps to increase blood circulation and gets rid of dead skin cells to reveal softer and smoother skin. Ultimately if you exfoliate, you achieve healthy and glowing skin, which is an attraction in itself.
- Get a good night’s sleep – Getting eight hours of sleep a night is essential to keeping your pheromones up and running high. When you wake up all refreshed and energized, your body is ready to take on the day. When you’re not getting adequate sleep, your testosterone production slows down, making your sexual drive slow down as well.
- Can Yoga Enhance attraction?
- VIDEO - Have you ever noticed that most yogi's seem to have a vibrant and youthful glow? Find out how yoga can enhance your powers of attraction.
- Facial Yoga Massage for Youthful Skin Video
- VIDEO - Facial yoga is great to release tension and relax your facial muscles. Here is a video of some facial yoga exercises to make you look younger.
- 7 Yoga Poses for Glowing Skin Video
- VIDEO - Practicing yoga on a regular basis can help you look more youthful, vibrant and beautiful throughout your whole life. Here are 7 yoga postures for healthy looking skin.
- See more tagged in relationships.
- Can Yoga help you find your Valentine?
- Why Yoga is a Better Aphrodisiac Than Alcohol
- Feeling Lonely? Yoga can Help Lift your Spirits
- What if you're in a Mediocre Relationship?
- Birth Order and Romantic Compatibility
- Improve your Relationships with Yoga
- How to Attract the Love of your Life
- 5 Yoga Poses to Improve Intimacy
- What Does Love Mean To You?
- Can Yoga Save your Marriage?
- Partner Yoga - Child's Pose
- Kundalini Yoga Experience
- 101 Broken Heart Quotes
- 101 Relationship Quotes
- 101 Loneliness Quotes
- Healing Power of Love
- 101 Marriage Quotes
- 101 Yoga Quotes
- 101 Love Quotes
- Yoga for Singles
- Yoga for Dating
- Partner Yoga