9 Yoga Poses for Digestion
Many of us have experienced bloating and acid reflex after indulging in a heavy, high calorie meal. This can feel uncomfortable and uneasy.
Here are some yoga poses that can help to improve and strengthen your digestion and keep you feeling great after a meal.
Be sure to hold each pose for at least 5 - 10 full breathes for best results.
- Big Toe Pose - Padangusthasana
- Intense Side Stretch Pose - Parsvottanasana
- Diamond Pose - Vajrasana
- Child's Pose - Balasana
- Knees To Chest Pose - Apanasana
- Wind Relieving Pose - Pavanamuktasana
- Bridge Pose - Setu Bhandasana
- Cobra Pose - Bhujangasana
- Makarasana – Crocodile Pose
See more Videos