I got the pleasure of receiving an awesome product called Therascalp. It's considered the world's smartest 5-mode head massager. It's portable and convenient for pure scalp relaxation.
Did you know that your scalp is full of nerves close to the surface of the skin. This is why massaging the scalp feels so relaxing and tingling, as you are stimulating those sensitive nerve endings. Any gentle pressure on the scalp can give you that euphoric feeling.
Benefits of Scalp Massage
- Reduce Muscle Tension - That relaxing feeling comes from having those nerves on your head massaged by gentle pressure. This lowers blood pressure, reduces stress hormones and slows down your heart rate.
- Promotes Hair Growth - Massaging your scalp has been known to promote hair growth. It has been researched that stimulating the scalp can increase blood flow to the hair follicles encouraging dormant hair to grow. This is due to direct stimulation of mechanical force to the dormal papillae, which is a highly active group of cells at the base of the hair follicles that promote hair growth.
- Remedy for Headaches - Massaging the scalp can help alleviate any migraines, headaches or tension in your head. Touching those pressure points on your head can increase levels of serotonin, the "happy hormone" in your body. This boosts your mood.
- Balances the Nervous System - When certain pressure points are stimulated on your head, they can positively affect your nervous system by calming your down and easing any anger and stress.
Therascalp can pamper and relax you at your convenience. Using it for just 10 minutes a day can provide head relief for the entire day. It's fully chargeable and waterproof, so it can be used in the shower. This is great for getting a deep clean while shampooing.
Therascalp is such an enjoyable gift to give and receive. It's the perfect self-love gift to yourself, as you can feel pampered and relaxed while taking care of your scalp. Hair growth is a nice bonus, as we all want gorgeous hair.
Check out therascalp massager to experience life without tension.
- 6 Yoga Poses for Hair Growth Video
- VIDEO - Long healthy hair is a reflection of beauty, vitality and youth. Here are some yoga postures that you can practice at home to help reduce hair loss and improve hair growth.
- 4 Yoga Inversions for Hair Loss Video
- VIDEO - When your body is upside down, gravity is assisting to move these stuck impurities out of our system. This allows for fresh nutrients to replenish the old, so new growth can occur.
- Homemade Hair Mask Video
- VIDEO - Here is a simple homemade hair mask with ingredients straight from your kitchen. These all natural moisturizers will add softness and shine to your hair without using any chemicals.
- Yoga for Self Confidence
- Yoga for Healthy Hair
- 2 Indian Beauty Secrets
- Staying Young with Yoga
- 6 Foods for Glowing Skin
- Headache - Get Relief Now
- Can Yoga Make you Taller?
- 4 Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- 7 Foods to Improve your Mood
- Practice Yoga with a Loved One
- Enhance your Beauty with Yoga
- Look younger with 6 Yoga Pose
- Anti-Aging Secrets of Facial Yoga
- How to Stay Young through Yoga
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods