I received a lovely package of Routine Probiotics for Her. A supplement containing 24 billion CFU per capsule, guaranteed with 5 ultra-premium strains. Including probiotics in your daily diet can improve your health in many ways. Most of our health issues start in the gut. Adding good bacteria to our diet can help prevent many digestive issues and more.
Routine Probiotics provides you with the proper amount of probiotics including the herb ashwagandha, which is a well-known herb in ayurvedic medicine. It's an adaptogen, which makes you more resilient to stress. Known as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anxiety fighter, you would want to take it daily to reap the added benefits.
What's amazing is that you get 30 vegan, delayed release capsules meant to dissolve in the most absorbed areas of your gut. You also get a reusable glass jar to store your supplements. You also don't need to keep them in the fridge, so it's very convenient for traveling. When it comes to probiotics, Routine is a winner.
Benefits of Probiotics
- Balance the Friendly Bacteria in your Digestive System - Probiotics are live organisms that can help restore the natural balance of gut bacteria.
- Prevent and Treat Diarrhea - Probiotics is widely known to reduce antibiotic-associated diarrhea by 42%.
- Improve Mental Health Conditions - Research links gut health to mood and mental health. Supplementing with probiotics for 1-2 months can improve anxiety, depression, and OCD.
- Keep your Heart Healthy - Probiotics may improve your heart health by lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol and blood pressure in your body.
- Reduce Severity of Allergies - Certain strains of probiotics may reduce symptoms of allergies as there is an increase in good bacteria in the gut.
- Boost your Immune System - Probiotics can help to inhibit the growth of harmful gut bacteria, therefore boosting your immunity.
- Help you Lose Weight - Some probiotics may help you feel fuller longer, burn more calories and store less fat. They can also prevent the absorption of dietary fat in the intestine.
Check out dailyroutine.co to try out Routine Probiotics 5 premium probiotic strains with organic ashwagandha.
- 6 Yoga Poses for Hair Growth Video
- VIDEO - Long healthy hair is a reflection of beauty, vitality and youth. Here are some yoga postures that you can practice at home to help reduce hair loss and improve hair growth.
- 4 Yoga Inversions for Hair Loss Video
- VIDEO - When your body is upside down, gravity is assisting to move these stuck impurities out of our system. This allows for fresh nutrients to replenish the old, so new growth can occur.
- Yoga for Self Confidence
- Yoga for Healthy Hair
- 2 Indian Beauty Secrets
- Staying Young with Yoga
- 6 Foods for Glowing Skin
- Headache - Get Relief Now
- Can Yoga Make you Taller?
- 4 Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- 7 Foods to Improve your Mood
- Practice Yoga with a Loved One
- Enhance your Beauty with Yoga
- Look younger with 6 Yoga Pose
- Anti-Aging Secrets of Facial Yoga
- How to Stay Young through Yoga
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods