Routine Cream Deodorant
What you put on your body, gets absorbed into your body. Especially if it's on a daily basis. I'm always skeptical when it comes to natural deodorants, as my goal is to smell clean and fresh after a long day, expecially when I'm practicing yoga and doing my circuit training. I was pleasantly surprised that Routine Cream Deodorant kept me smelling better than ever all day. It also feels very moisturizing on my armpit skin and doesn't stain clothing.
This brand uses natural ingredients like charcoal, magnesium, clay, beeswax and prebiotics. It's like vitamins for your skin. You can also smell how you want to, as they have many different signature scents to choose from. It's also tested on friends and not animals.
It's made in the base of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, and each jar keeps you smelling better than ever for up to 3-6 months.
Heres the story of how the brand was created:
Former smelly sisters who needed an antidote to our own unfortunate natural musk. Searching for an EFFECTIVE deodorant, especially one that was CLEAN AND STYLISH was an unsavoury lifelong challenge.
Being stinky but smart, naturally, we created some. It's because we feel lymph nodes, the planet and its inhabitants (YOU) are important business, that we decided to share our creation with ALL people. We believe armpits are lovely and deserve the best, just like every other inch of our flesh covered selve
I got to try a few different scents, like:
- Superstar, which is activated charcoal, magnesium and prebiotics, with notes of vetiver, vanilla bourbon, cardamom, black pepper, tonka bean and ziggy stardust. This is my favourite, as the charcoal works to detoxify your skin, and the magnesium relaxes your armpits to reduce stress and sweat. The prebiotics keeps your skin healthy.
- The sexy sadie, which is a vegan deodorant that smells like ylang ylang, orange, cinnamon and talking on the phone after midnight.
- The curator, which is baking soda free, extra sensitive deodorant that smells like cocoa, eucalyptus and ultra-savvy intuition.
- Like a boss, which is a clay and beeswax deodorant that smells like geranium and rosemary, and gettin 'er done.
Visit routinecream.com to shop their deodorant revolution.
- See more Reviews.
- Yoga Wear
- Colour Healing
- Earth Runners
- Yoga Apparel in Toronto
- Yogi Clothing - Yoga Wear
- Champion USA Shape Wear
- Wearing Happy Bright Colours
- Is Yoga Expensive in Toronto?
- Best Hot Yoga Studios in Toronto
- The Search for the Perfect Yoga Mat