Ramp Up Your Passion Potential
Passion is vigor for life. The more you have, the more you get. None of us can afford to let life get boring. That starts a downward spiral of passionless living: no interest, no energy, no youthfulness. The most obvious example of passion is the romantic kind. People newly smitten with true love (or what seems like true love at the time) are different creatures, whether they're seventeen or seventy when Cupid comes calling. Life takes on a new finish: glossy instead of matte. Having passion for life or anything in it gives us a similar glow.
Think about the things you're passionate about, or used to be before you got so busy that just keeping up with it all crowded some of the passion out. Put your passions on paper, both those that are personal - pursuits you find fulfilling, fun, and exhilarating - and those that make you part of effecting change in the larger world. In the first category you might have genealogy, painting, and traveling; in the second, you could have the second, you could have working for peace or helping AIDS orphans in Africa. These are just examples. Your passions are your passions, and you can have as many as you want.
Once you have a sense of what your passions are, promise your self that you'll visit at least one of them every day. Some days you'll have five minutes, other days an entire afternoon. Start today with the time available today. Watch your life become more joyous, more meaningful, and more significant.
Rejuvenate Yourself with Action:
List your passions in your journal. Involve yourself with one of them this very day.
- Spend a Day as If You Saw Everything Differently
- Can Yoga Enhance your Powers of Attraction?
- Can Yoga Improve Your Self-Confidence?
- The Spiritual Reasons for Long Hair
- Enhance your Beauty with Yoga
- 7 Yoga Poses for Glowing Skin
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods
- Natural Ways to Prevent Wrinkles
- Anti-aging Secrets of Facial Yoga
- 7 Foods to Improve your Mood
- 4 Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- Natural Indian Beauty Secrets
- How to Stay Young with Yoga
- Trace Minerals from the Sea
- Headache - Get Relief Now
- Yoga for Thyroid Problems
- Can Yoga Make you Taller?
- Yoga for Attractive Boobs
- Staying Young with Yoga
- Back to Basics Skin Care
- Yoga for Eternal Youth
- 101 Beauty Quotes
- Natural Skin Care