5 Love Quotes to Inspire You
Written by Sara Jane.
Being in love and in a committed relationship is something most of us seek in our lives. To find that perfect partner we can share and create with is a magical experience. And while a relationship can bring us a lot of joy, it can also bring a lot of hardships if you do not have the tools or ability to approach the relationship in a healthy manner.
What many people don't realize is that to make a relationship work, it takes a lot of work. It requires a great deal of vulnerability and the willingness to not only be honest with your partner, but with yourself as well.
Here are five quotes about love and relationships that will make you think about what it really means to be in love:
I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.
Words can be quite tricky because people can use them as a way to defer what their actions don't. As the saying goes, "Actions speak louder than words" and where most people can find themselves confused in a relationship is where there partner may say one thing but does another.
Pay closer attention to their actions, not their words.
You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.
The only way you can grow or evolve in your relationship is by overcoming adversity. No, it does not have to be some situation where you are yelling at each other. But it does need to cause some form of stress because it is in that environment where you are challenged and it provides you and your lover a platform to learn and grow.
A man who marries a woman to educate her falls victim to the same fallacy as the woman who marries a man to reform him.
This is an all too common scenario in many relationships where either side believes that they will be able to get the person to bend towards what they want them to be. Rather than being patient and focusing their energy on finding the person who fits their needs, they meet someone and then decide that they will get them to become who they want to be.
Fall in love with somebody who will never let you go to sleep wondering if you still matter.
One of the most common issues faced in a relationship is insecurity. And while some of it may have to do with the fact that the individual never got enough love as a child or does not feel confident about themselves, there are many instances where your partner may take you for granted and not show their love as much as they used to.
Whatever you do, find a partner who is appreciative and grateful for everything in their life. This way they will also always be grateful for you.
When you don’t talk, there’s a lot of stuff that ends up not getting said.
Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Two of the most dangerous words you can ever use in a relationship is "nothing" or "whatever". When your find yourself in a conflict it is critical that you take the time to work through these issues as soon as possible. But because of how busy we are with work, this can be challenging. So if you have to put it off until later, make sure you are both clear on when it will be discussed and that you find a common ground and make peace until that time.
The more time that goes by without your issue being resolved, the more distance there is in the relationship.
- Can Yoga Enhance attraction?
- VIDEO - Have you ever noticed that most yogi's seem to have a vibrant and youthful glow? Find out how yoga can enhance your powers of attraction.
- Facial Yoga Massage for Youthful Skin Video
- VIDEO - Facial yoga is great to release tension and relax your facial muscles. Here is a video of some facial yoga exercises to make you look younger.
- 7 Yoga Poses for Glowing Skin Video
- VIDEO - Practicing yoga on a regular basis can help you look more youthful, vibrant and beautiful throughout your whole life. Here are 7 yoga postures for healthy looking skin.
- See more tagged in relationships.
- Can Yoga Enhance your Powers of Attraction?
- Can Yoga Improve Your Self-Confidence?
- The Spiritual Reasons for Long Hair
- Enhance your Beauty with Yoga
- 7 Yoga Poses for Glowing Skin
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods
- Food, Prana and Love Magnetism
- Natural Ways to Prevent Wrinkles
- Anti-aging Secrets of Facial Yoga
- Ramp Up Your Passion Potential
- 7 Foods to Improve your Mood
- 4 Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- Natural Indian Beauty Secrets
- How to Stay Young with Yoga
- Trace Minerals from the Sea
- Headache - Get Relief Now
- Yoga for Thyroid Problems
- Can Yoga Make you Taller?
- Yoga for Attractive Boobs
- Staying Young with Yoga
- Back to Basics Skin Care
- Yoga for Eternal Youth
- Yoga of Sexual Energy
- 101 Beauty Quotes
- Natural Skin Care