Live Raw Recipe Book Review
I'd like to thank Mimi Kirk for sending me her amazing Live Raw Recipe Book. She won PETA's nationwide contest for the title
Sexiest Vegetarian Over 50. She is such an inspiration, as she looks so healthy, vibrant and happy for her age. It's unbelievable that she looks amazing at the age of 74.
The Raw Food Recipes for Good Health and Timeless Beauty is loaded with nutrient dense recipes that only use raw ingredients, and nothing is cooked at a high temperature. Some of the recipes require using a blender, food processor, vegetable juicer, spiral slicer, ice cream maker or a food dehydrator.
Eating raw foods provides you with the ultimate nourishment that you need to look and feel younger and healthier.
When you eat processed foods with preservatives, you're not getting the proper nutrition that you need. All the sodium, fats, sugars and chemicals pass through the digestive tract, and your body absorbs all the toxins, which causes a lot of health problems. Hormonal imbalances, fatigue, arthritis, acne and headaches are just a few issues that most people suffer with at some point in their lives, especially as they get older.
This recipe book contains foods and drinks that are easy and fun to prepare. There is definitely something to satisfy and fulfill any taste buds in this Raw Food Recipe Book.
Here are the sections:
- Herbs, Spices, and Condiments
- Smoothies, Juices, Warm Drinks, Mocktails, and More
- Breakfasts, Breads, and Crackers
- Salads and Dressings
- Cheese, Pates, Tapenades, Wrap, and Rolls
- Vegetables and Side Dishes
- Main Courses
A lot of people think raw food is tasteless and boring, but once you get a hold of this recipe book, you'll be shocked to see how yummy and creative these recipes really are. Imagine making an apple pie with a crust made of macadamia nuts and walnuts... That would be so creative and tasty, as most of the foods in this book.
I'm so happy to learn how to combine and prepare all kinds of meals, snacks, soups and desserts with Mimi Kirk's Raw Recipe Book. Everyone knows that health is wealth, and this is one step closer to living a life of timeless beauty, joy and happiness that you deserve.
- Homemade Granola Bars Recipe Video
- This recipe for making Granola bars involves using all raw and natural ingredients. These granola bars are full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that your body can easily absorb.
- See more Reviews.
- Raw Foods
- 101 Health Quotes
- Health and Vegans
- Yoga for Eternal Youth
- 7 Good Mood Foods
- 6 Foods for Glowing Skin
- Allergic to Life or Food?
- Yoga and Veganism
- Food for the Brain
- Best Healing Foods
- Calcium Conundrum
- Vibration of Food
- Key to a Healthy Heart
- Are You Actually Healthy?
- Benefits of Green Algae
- Trace Minerals from the Sea
- Water: a Precious Resource
- Raw... Is it the way to go?
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods
- What Does Being Healthy Mean To You?
- Lemon, Garlic, Bee Pollen & Friendly Bacteria