Kara Scalp Detox Salon
I got the pleasant opportunity to visit Kara Scalp Detox Salon in Toronto for an amazing deep cleansing detoxification scalp treatment. I was so excited to try it out. We've all heard of cleansing our bodies to get rid of toxins that accumulate over time. Well the same is true for our scalp. Getting rid of accumulated build up from styling products will definitely lead to healthy hair.
The treatment began with a microscopic analysis of your scalp to identify any hair density, thickness or hair loss problems. You can actually see an up-close and personal view of each hair strand and the condition of your scalp right to the hair follicle. Seeing the product build up was a bit embarrassing at first, but then I realized that detoxing your scalp is a must, and is something that most people don't even think about.
Their were lots of steps involved in this scalp detox treatment. During the whole process, my feet were in a foot and calf massager in order to increase blood circulation to the head. This was quite relaxing and enjoyable. It all began with:
- Brushing therapy for relaxation and stimulating scalp
- Aroma Mist Therapy
- Galvanic therapy to your neck and shoulder
- Hot towel finish
Then the detoxification process began:
- Scalp Scaling and Deep Cleansing
- Galvanic Stimulation Therapy
- Mist Steamer
- Shampoo with our organic solution
- Aqua Acupuncture Therapy (scalp acupuncture using our special equipment)
- Head massage
Ending with nutrients to the scalp:
- Tonic/Ampoule Application
- Galvanic Scalp Massage
- Blow Dry and Finish
After the treatment, my head felt like a million bucks, with the cleanest feeling ever. My hair felt so squeaky clean, shiny and soft.
Seeing the after microscopic analysis, I couldn't believe how clean my scalp was. You can actually see a difference before and after the treatment. I was so pleased with the results, and would definitely do it again. Even a week later, my hair felt healthier, thicker and happy.
This hair treatment is beneficial to anyone who:
- Suffers from hair loss or thinning hair.
- Is styling frequently and lacks volume.
- Just gave birth and notice hair loss.
- Is going through chemotherapy or a thyroid treatment.
- Wants to maintain their beautiful hair, especially as they get older.
Kara Scalp Detox Salon
186 Davenport Road
Toronto, M5R 1J2
You can visit odjibik.com for more information.
- See more Reviews.
- Yoga for Healhty Hair
- Yoga to Enhance Attraction?
- Enhance your Beauty with Yoga
- 7 Yoga Poses for Glowing Skin
- Natural Ways to Prevent Wrinkles
- Anti-aging Secrets of Facial Yoga
- 7 Foods to Improve your Mood
- 4 Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- Natural Indian Beauty Secrets
- How to Stay Young with Yoga
- Can Yoga Make you Taller?
- Yoga for Attractive Boobs
- Staying Young with Yoga
- Back to Basics Skin Care
- Yoga for Eternal Youth
- 101 Beauty Quotes
- Natural Skin Care