I've always been into natural beauty from within. I like to eat nutritionally dense foods, and keep fit by practicing lots of yoga and strength training. Certain nutrients we don't consume through foods, and as we age, our bodies don't produce as much either, so supplements are necessary. When it comes to vitamins, I always like to try out new brands to see how my body can benefit.
When I found out about Hum Nutrition, I was super excited, as they have specific vitamins for healthy hair, glowing skin and strong nails, which is something that I always strive to achieve.
I got to try out Runway Ready and Smooth Operator vitamins. Both are gluten free, GMP Certified, sustainably sourced and made with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Runway Ready supplements are stylish daily packs loaded with three ingredients that specifically promote shiny and fuller hair, stronger nails and glowing skin. They are made with black currant seed oil, sunflower oil and vegan biotin. Essential fatty acids are important to include in your diet for healthy hair, nails and skin.
I like the idea of the packaged vitamins, as you can easily carry them in your purse, and just take them with any meal throughout the day. This is great when traveling.
The package is also bright in color, which makes it hard to forget to take everyday.
In a self reported study, consumers reported fuller hair, glowing skin, and stronger nails. 94% satisfaction rate.
Smooth Operator supplements contain a skin repair blend of collagen to promote healthy looking young skin. One key factor of aging is reduced collagen production, which leads to wrinkles, discoloration and sagging.
Taking 3 capsules of these every day with a meal can change your skin appearance by improving skin elasticity and firmness, which is something we lose as we age.
A 12-week clinical study showed significant reduction of facial lines and wrinkles, skin dryness and scaling, and increases of collagen content in the skin dermis.
So far I've been taking theses vitamins for a few days now, and have been feeling great, with no side effects. I've noticed my nails become harder and my skin a bit firmer and smoother. My hair has become more shiny and stronger. I'm sure in about a month I will notice more results.
- 6 Yoga Poses for Hair Growth Video
- VIDEO - Long healthy hair is a reflection of beauty, vitality and youth. Here are some yoga postures that you can practice at home to help reduce hair loss and improve hair growth.
- 4 Yoga Inversions for Hair Loss Video
- VIDEO - When your body is upside down, gravity is assisting to move these stuck impurities out of our system. This allows for fresh nutrients to replenish the old, so new growth can occur.
- Homemade Hair Mask Video
- VIDEO - Here is a simple homemade hair mask with ingredients straight from your kitchen. These all natural moisturizers will add softness and shine to your hair without using any chemicals.
- See more Reviews.
- Hum Beauty
- Kara Scalp Detox Salon
- Daily Greatness Yoga Journal
- Tiny Devotions Mala Beads
- Iyashi Bedrock Spa Experience
- Champion USA Shape Wear
- HarmonyPhi Pendant
- Skin MD Natural Lotion
- Look younger with 6 Yoga Poses