Yoga for Attractive Boobs
Written by Dr. Minakshi Welukar.
Now you don't have to hide your boobs in push up bras any more. If you're looking for a good remedy for droopy breasts, try yoga. Yoga gives your breasts an excellent lift and perfect contour.
Breasts signify a woman's beauty and body fitness. Sagging breasts can make you feel shy and take your confidence away, especially when you're in the nude, and while shopping for your favorite clothes. This can badly affect your self-esteem too. In such situation, you may be the victim of all commercials claiming for toned and firm breasts. Even some can opt for breast lifting surgery. Padded bras and other wacky boob boosters are not only costly but also cumbersome to carry.
Breast Toning: A Problem in Itself
Breast sagging is a common complaint with aging. However, many women notice it, to a great extent, with pregnancy, breastfeeding, and after losing weight. Breasts are made up of mainly fatty tissues and milk producing glands but lack muscle mass. This makes it difficult to tone the loose skin in sagging breasts. When breast tissues are no more able to hold your breasts, you experience droopy boobs. So, the question is what you can do to achieve a better-looking bust-line?
Try breast firming exercises that tone the underlying muscles on which your breasts rest. Stretching and strengthening the chest muscles surrounding the breast tighten and lift up the breast. Yoga works for almost all breast problems and imparts you a more curvaceous look.
Yoga for Good Breast Shape
Yoga is a natural method having a direct impact in improving breast shape and health. Yoga exercises with peculiar stretches help to streamline topheavy silhouettes and give them a perkier shape. Good breast pockets with enhanced cleavage can heighten your beauty and boost your confidence.
Yoga to Tighten Breasts
Yoga postures mentioned below stretch and open the chest. Hence, these poses help to strengthen the chest muscles and subsequently tighten the breasts.
- Setu Bandhasana (Bridge pose): Reclined inversion stretches the chest and opens the sternum.
- Utthita Trikonasana (Triangle pose): Extended lateral stretch expands your chest and shoulders.
- Bhujangasana (Cobra pose): Intense backbend with raised hood stretches pectoral muscles and expands the chest.
- Dwikonasana (Double angle pose): Backward stretching followed by forward bend gives good stretch to the chest.
- Dhanurasana (Bow pose): A basic back-bend stretches the entire chest.
- Virabhadrasana (Warrior I): An intermediate standing posture causes the chest to open.
All yoga poses tighten chest muscles and give your breasts a more defined shape.
Yoga Lifts up the Breasts
Yogic asnas mentioned below have an ability to oppose the gravitational force and prevent downward pulling of the breasts.
- Backbends: These dynamic postures work against gravity and prevent breasts from sagging.
- Shirsasana (Headstand): Standing on head pulls breasts in downward position.
- Inverted leg stretch (Viprita Karani): Legs up the wall position reverses the effect of gravity on breasts.
Useful Tips for Healthy Breasts
Regularly massage of your breasts with moisturizer with vitamin E or shea butter helps to maintain elasticity of breast skin and improve circulation.
- Wear a right size bra to keep breasts in shape.
- Maintain correct body posture. Avoid slumping while sitting.
- Keep hydrated to prevent skin sagging or wrinkle formation.
- Facial Yoga Massage for Youthful Skin Video
- VIDEO - Facial yoga is great to release tension and relax your facial muscles. Here is a video of some facial yoga exercises to make you look younger.
- 7 Yoga Poses for Glowing Skin Video
- VIDEO - Practicing yoga on a regular basis can help you look more youthful, vibrant and beautiful throughout your whole life. Here are 7 yoga postures for healthy looking skin.
- Can Yoga Enhance attraction?
- VIDEO - Have you ever noticed that most yogi's seem to have a vibrant and youthful glow? Find out how yoga can enhance your powers of attraction.
- Read more of Dr. Minakshi Welukar.
- See more tagged in health.
- Yoga for Self Confidence
- Yoga for Healthy Hair
- 2 Indian Beauty Secrets
- Staying Young with Yoga
- 6 Foods for Glowing Skin
- Headache - Get Relief Now
- Can Yoga Make you Taller?
- 4 Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- 7 Foods to Improve your Mood
- Enhance your Beauty with Yoga
- Look younger with 6 Yoga Poses
- Anti-Aging Secrets of Facial Yoga
- How to Stay Young through Yoga
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods