Double Green Smoothie
This delicious double green smoothie is excellent for breakfast, as it's packed with nutrients of hearty greens, but tastes like a perfect blend of fruit.
The actual prep time is about 5 minutes. Here are the ingredients that you need for this delicious smoothie that serves 2.
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy beverage, such as almond, rice or soy
- 2 dried apricots
- 1 banana
- 1 cup chopped kale leaves
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh/frozen berries
- Combine kale, spinach, berries, bananas, apricots and non-dairy beverage in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- As an option, if you want your smoothie to be extra sweet, you can add dried dates.
See more Videos