Vibration of Food: You are What you Eat
Written by Dawn James.
Author - Speaker - Healer
I used to think that there were only three food groups: carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. But I was wrong. Another classification of food is vibrational frequency - a measurement of the electrical energy that is present in all natural living things. Food can help or hinder our health, depending on its vibrational frequency. Food can also assist the body in moving energy effectively and efficiently - provided we eat the right types of foods.
Like food, we also have vibrational frequencies. Our frequencies, however, can be positively or adversely affected by a number of factors, including our nutrition and the vibrational frequencies of the foods we consume.
The Vibration of Food
All foods in their natural state have vibrational frequency, a measurement of energy related to bioelectricity (and indirectly related to prana, or
vital energy). The vibrational frequency of foods is typically measured in hertz (one hertz is one cycle per second of energy flow that is constant between two points). The table below illustrates the vibration levels of canned and processed foods and certain unprocessed foods.
Vibration Levels of Food Groups
|Food||Vibration Levels in Hertz (Hz)|
|Canned foods||0 Hz|
|Processed foods||0 Hz|
|Genetically modified (GM) foods||0 Hz|
|Fresh produce||Up to 15 Hz|
|Fresh herbs||12-27 Hz|
|Dried herbs||2-27 Hz|
By consuming foods devoid of vibrational frequency (i.e., processed and GM foods), we are indirectly polluting our body; we are filling ourselves with substances that are not beneficial to our health and well-being.
I call this unconscious eating. In other words, eating simply to satisfy our hunger, and tantalize our taste buds, but not paying attention to how the foods we are eating will benefit our physical system. Unconscious eating is the primary cause of the toxic state of our assimilative, digestive, and hormonal systems.
It is in our nature to eat wholesome, natural (organic), nutrient-rich, high-vibrational foods to maintain a healthy and vibrant physical system. Furthermore, the vibrational frequency of these foods resonates with our tissues, cells, and organs in a natural, harmonic manner. This resonance stimulates our own frequencies and begins to restore coherence in our bioelectric fields to promote and maintain wellness.
High Vibration Food-Buying Tips
If you want to be assured of obtaining food that has a high vibrational frequency, then, as much as possible, buy food that has been grown organically, locally, and in season.
Why Buy Certified Organic?
- Certified organic foods are chemical-free. They are grown without insecticides, herbicides, fumigants, or fungicides. Many of the chemicals used in non-organic farming are known carcinogens.
- Organic foods contain up to ten times the mineral content of non-organic produce.
- Organic standards prohibit the use of municipal solid waste or sewage sludge as compost ingredients.
Why Buy Local?
- Local foods have the most nutrients. Most foods shipped long distances and from other countries are often picked before they ripen, thereby bypassing the full development of the food, and premature picking means fewer nutrients.
- Buying locally helps your local economy by keeping dollars circulating in your community.
- You help protect the environment. Because local food does not have to travel far, carbon dioxide emissions are reduced and fewer packing materials are used.
- You support family farms and farmland preservation.
Why Buy in Season?
- Eating in season keeps us in alignment with Mother Nature.
- Seasonal food is fresher, tastier, and more nutritious than out-of-season food.
- Out-of-season food may be
force grownin artificial conditions, which may affect the food's nutritional composition and flavour (compare the taste of a tomato bought in December with one bought in August).
- The seeds of seasonal foods germinate in the soil at the right time, so the plants are naturally stronger and more resistant to disease and produce better-quality fruit and vegetables.
- See more tagged in health.
- Raise your Vibration to Improve your Health
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods
- 7 Foods To Improve Your Mood
- 6 Foods for Glowing Skin
- 5 Foods to Cure Insomnia
- Natural Indian beauty Secrets
- Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- Trace Minerals from the Sea
- Allergic to Life or Food?
- Natural Skin Care Recipes
- Headache - Get Relief Now
- Vibration of Thoughts
- Best Healing Foods
- Food for the Brain
- 101 Health Quotes
- 101 Karma Quotes
- Epsom Salt Bath
- Colour Healing
|Tweet this||Share on Facebook|