I received a bottle of Sleepon, which is a Stress-Relieving Sleep-Activator to review. It mainly reduces the levels of Cortisol in your body, so you can achieve a deeper sleep much faster.
Most of us don't get the right amount of sleep that we need to properly function during the day and be productive. We either can't fall asleep, keep waking up during the night, or just wake up too early. Not enough deep sleep hours is the main problem we have.
During deep sleep, our bodies heal and repair itself from the daily stresses, therefore it's vital for our health.
Have you noticed that when you've had a wonderful day, and you feel so relaxed, happy and satisfied in life, you tend to sleep like a baby? Well, most of us can't seem to relax our body, mind and spirit and keep thinking and analyzing about our life problems, that's why insomnia is so common.
SleepOn is an all natural vitamin that lowers Cortisol levels in your body, which allows you to sleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up refreshed.
You take it about 30-60 minutes before your usual bedtime, and you'll notice how relaxed and tired you'll feel, that you'll fall asleep quite quickly.
Here's what SleepOn has to say about their product:
SleepOn is the clinically proven solution you need to avoid the dangers that lack of sleep can have on your health! Synergistically formulated with precise levels of natural plant extracts, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, SleepOn effectively reduces the factors that prevent you from getting the perfect sleep every night. SleepOn helps you reach the critical rejuvenating sleep-state called DELTA sleep, a state of deep sleep where your body releases human growth hormone (HGH).
You can visit their website www.sleepon.com to see more information on how you can achieve better sleep.
- Yoga for Insomnia Video
- VIDEO - Insomnia is a common problem these days. Practicing restorative yoga postures before going to bed can help cure insomnia and give you a good nights sleep. Here are some postures that will calm your nerves and induce deep sleep.
- Yoga Before Bedtime Video
- VIDEO - Here are 6 yoga postures that you can practice in your own bed to help you fall asleep at night. These postures will help relax you, release stress, and calm you down so you can get a good nights sleep.
- Yoga Stretches in Bed Video
- VIDEO - Your bed is a wonderful and comfortable space to practice yoga. Here are some yoga stretches that you can practice on your bed. This is great for travellers who want a nice stretch from head to toe.
- See more Reviews.
- 101 Sleep Quotes
- Sleep to be Sexy
- Relaxing to Sleep
- Yoga for Insomnia
- Yoga Before Bedtime
- Yoga Stretches in Bed
- 5 Foods to Cure Insomnia
- Can Yoga Make you Taller?
- Improve Your Sleep With Yoga
- 7 Foods to Improve your Mood
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods