Lavanila - Eco Living Tip
On behalf of Earth Month and the Lavanila Live Green campaign, I would like to share with you an eco living tip that I practice. I live a very health conscious lifestyle, and only use natural products that are good for your body and planet.
I love the Lavanila skin care brand, as they use only the healthiest ingredients that are good for your body and the environment. I use their 100% Natural SPF 40 Face Cream everyday. It's made with antioxidants, botanicals and amino acids that promote youthful skin.
Share your eco living tips on social media using #LavanilaLiveGreen for a chance to win a $500 Lavanila gift card!
Reuse Bottle of Water
When indulging in refreshing water throughout my day, I always use a reusable glass bottle. Staying away from plastic and metal is better for your health and the environment. Glass doesn't leach chemicals into the products it holds, and it's easy to see what your getting.
The best part is that you're not adding plastic to the landfills and oceans, and you save money each time you refill from the tap.
Here's what Lavanila has to say about their skin care brand:
What we believe:
- Beauty should be uncomplicated.
- Harsh chemicals have no place in your beauty experience.
- Pure, essential oils and active botanicals have every place in your beauty experience.
- Our innovative formulas promise to lead a revolution in natural beauty.
- Healthy is beautiful.
How we do it:
- Through natural technology, we have replaced irritating, polluting chemicals with natural and organic ingredients.
- We pack our products with over 30 vitamins, minerals and amino acids your skin craves to be at its best.
- Each of our ingredients is fresh, pure and proven to do what it's supposed to do.
- From our formulas to our packaging, everything we produce pampers and protects your body, your soul, and our planet.
- We're obsessive about quality. Nothing slips through the cracks.
What this all adds up to:
Healthy beauty products that pamper, protect, and are proven to be safe and effective. That's our promise.
Visit www.lavanila.com to see their healthy and luxurious beauty products.
- See more Reviews.
- Kara Scalp Detox Salon
- Tiny Devotions Mala Beads
- Daily Greatness Yoga Journal
- Iyashi Bedrock Spa Experience
- Look younger with 6 Yoga Poses