How to make Kale Chips
Kale chips are a healthy alternative to snacking on potato chips. It's just a different vegetable, one that is high in nutrients and makes a tasty snack. I must warn you, they are highly addictive. Once you try one chip, you'll be hooked.
The crispy, light, airy, fresh and salty taste makes your taste buds go a little wild. Also the fact that you're snacking on an excellent source of calcium, fiber, vitamin C, K and A takes away all the guilt. With these healthy benefits, kale chips can be eaten at anytime, and they make an awesome party snack. Kids will love them too.
Here is the list of the simple ingredients. Adding turmeric, cumin and fennel is optional. These spices will add flavour and colour to your kale chips.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line baking tray with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Carefully remove the leafy parts from the thick stem and tear the leaves into bite sized pieces.
- Wash the kale pieces and dry them thoroughly with a salad spinner.
- Drizzle the kale pieces with olive oil, salt, turmeric, cumin and fennel.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the edges are brown, but not burnt.
- How to Make Kale Chips Video
- VIDEO - Kale is a leafy green vegetable that is rich in Folate, Calcium, Iron and Vitamins A, C and K. With these healthy benefits, Kale Chips can be eaten at anytime, and they make an awesome party snack. Here's a simple video on how to make kale chips.
- See more tagged in health.
- How Much Protein do we Need?
- Natural Ways to Prevent Wrinkles
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods
- How to Stay Young through Yoga
- 7 Foods To Improve Your Mood
- Natural Indian beauty Secrets
- Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- 6 Foods for Glowing Skin
- Back to Basics Skin Care
- Natural Skin Care Recipes