Honey Face Mask
Honey is full of beneficial vitamins and healing properties. It has the ability to attract and retain moisture, so it's especially great for dry skin. Applying it as a face mask will leave your skin soft, smooth and supple.
The ingredients in this face mask can be eaten for breakfast as well as used for a face mask. You'll be nourished from the inside and out.
Honey contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, chlorine, sulphur and iron, and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and C. These amounts change according to the qualities of the pollen and nectar.
Honey should be included in your diet as well as it's an excellent antioxidant, antibacterial and has antifungal properties. A teaspoon a day can keep the doctor away!
This honey face mask will protect your skin against free radicals, prevent acne and blemishes, treat eczema and psoriasis and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and renew skin cells. It will also aid in healing burns, infections or wounds.
Here are the ingredients that you'll need:
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 10 tbsp quick oats
- 1/2 apple, cored but with peel on
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg white
- Clean your face thoroughly with a natural cleanser.
- In a small bowl, stir the oats in hot water until you reach a smooth mixture.
- Let it stand for about 5 minutes, or until it thickens into a paste.
- In a blender or food processor, add the apple, yogurt, honey and egg white and pulse for 45 seconds.
- Add the oatmeal mixture and pulse for about 20 seconds.
- Apply this mask evenly to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until your face feels tight.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat your skin to dry.
- Enjoy your beautiful glowing skin.
- How to Stay Young through Yoga
- 6 Yoga Poses to Look Younger
- 7 Foods To Improve Your Mood
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods
- Natural Ways to Prevent Wrinkles
- Natural Indian beauty Secrets
- Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- Trace Minerals from the Sea
- Food for the Brain
- Natural Skin Care
- 101 Health Quotes
- 101 Karma Quotes
- Epsom Salt Bath
- Colour Healing