A Real Man - 5 Minutes Daily Skin Care
Written by Hersko Therapeutic Natural Skin Care.
When you look groomed, you reflect self awareness and high potential!
It is all in the head experts say! If so, you have to decide that you want to look well. When you are groomed, you are more confident of yourself and you communicate better with your surrounding. It is human nature to be attracted and to connect more easily to good looking individuals who are well- groomed.
In any meeting - whether it is
romantic rendezvous or
family get together - when you are at your best you succeed in escaping daily routine, in decelerating the appearance of damages caused by age, in fulfilling your aspirations.
The ultimate Care is:
a) In case of the following
- When hair is left under skin.
- When cracks/bleeding occur.
- When itching or irritation appear on skin.
It is recommended to rinse face with lukewarm water (for softening hair), to apply lavishly cream/foam having softening properties, to shave against hair direction, using a new shaving blade (change blade every two weeks) with multi edge razor or electric shaver.
b) For purifying skin and prevention of blackheads and blemishes.
- After shaving, and it is recommended from time to time in the evenings too, purify skin with astringent (absorbing sebum excreted), to balance skin (neutralizing bacterial activity) to hydrate and protect from signs of age.
c) Around the eyes - where skin is most thin- spread a small amount of anti- aging cream and tap delicately with finger cushions, so that cream penetrates.
After-Shave - for your attention - alcohol is destructive to skin, it is preferable to use hydrating balm/light repair cream.
The ultimate kit awaits you:
- Astringent - for purifying pores and environmental impurities.
- Mud Mask - for periodical deep cleansing.
- Hydrating Gel Cream.
- After Shave Balm.
- And additionally - hand cream which is also excellent for cuticles and nails - Daily protection from dryness and rough skin.
Visit www.hersko.ca to learn more about the benefits of Hersko Therapeutic Natural Skin Care products.
- See more tagged in health.
- Read more of Hersko Natural Skin Care.
- What is Perspiration?
- Deodorant Health Hazards
- Skin Care for Cold Weather
- Hands - A Sign of Good Grooming
- How to Stay Young through Yoga
- 6 Yoga Poses to Look Younger
- 7 Foods To Improve Your Mood
- 10 Healthy Summer Cleanse Foods
- Natural Ways to Prevent Wrinkles
- Natural Indian beauty Secrets
- 4 Beauty Secrets for the Eyes
- Trace Minerals from the Sea
- Headache - Get Relief Now
- Natural Skin Care Recipes
- Back to Basics Skin Care
- 101 Health Quotes
- 101 Karma Quotes
- Epsom Salt Bath
- Colour Healing