2012 Survival Plan
Healthy Earth Yoga Newsletter July 2011, written by - Vera Del Vecchio.
2012 is very near. The time has come to reflect, prepare and make positive changes for ourselves and our loved ones. With all the world disasters in the last few years, I believe we all know that there will be many changes beyond our control that will shake us in a very deep level.
I do not believe that it will be the end of our world, but I do believe that it will be the end of our world as we know it. In preparation for all the changes that has and will happen, I am providing a 2012 Survival Plan Newsletter from my research about the new coming of the Aquarian Age.
This newsletter will provide information, recipes, health enhancing lifestyle tips, Ancient Yogic and other Scripture Information, meditations and kryas. My hope is to provide tools and information to build strength for a healthy body, mind and soul to bring you through the transition from the Piscean Age towards the soon to be wondrous world of the Aquarian Age.
In April 1999, Yogi Bhajan told us some very profound Ancient Yogic information:
- By the year 2013 the world population will be seven billion.
- The change in technology, psychology, and sociology will be huge.
- The chaos of information in the computer age will make it difficult for people to cope with their day to day lives.
- Every human, no matter to which religion they belong, will face a reality in the future where they will need a strong, healthy nervous system, mental clarity and spiritual strength.
- In need of the times, and to sustain themselves, tomorrow's individuals must have yogic training.
- By 2013, forty to sixty percent of the population will be practicing yoga.
- Body, mind, and spirit can be enhanced through yogic techniques to meet these natural human phenomena.
- They will recognize that the yogic community is sincere and dependable, serving and giving.
- People will see that those who practice yoga are bright and beautiful, calm and blissful.
Yoga is a science and a gift for humanity. It is the custodian of human grace and radiance that holds a great future for every human being. It brings mental calibre for purpose and prosperity of life. The future of yoga is bright, bountiful, and blissful.
Five Sutras of the Aquarian Age by Yogi Bhajan
- Recognize that the other person is you.
- There is a way through every block.
- When the time is on you, start and the pressure will be off.
- Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times.
- Vibrate the Cosmos, Cosmos shall clear the path.
Yoga Inspiration of the Month
God is in all, big and small. If you can't see God in all, you can't see God at all.
Why Kundalini Yoga?
I believe that Kundalini yoga is a scientific technology for happiness that will provide the tools to lead us into the Aquarian Age. You will learn to ride your energy, to experience it and penetrate to any given situation. When you become totally aware, your creative potential becomes available to you. When practicing Kundalini Yoga, your inner radiance and creative powers are awakened to unite with the Universal life force, empowering you with awareness beyond the ordinary to all aspects of your daily life.
All yoga's are wonderful. It is described that yoga is like a diamond and each cut of the diamond shines beautifully like every type of yoga. Kundalini Yoga is the diamond itself - the mother of all the yoga's - all yoga came from Kundalini Yoga and it is the oldest. It was kept secret for only the elite population in India till about 35 years ago. Yogi Bhajan believed that its potential is needed for humanity to bring us into the Aquarian Age.
It is said that it takes twenty years of other yoga's to one year's benefits of Kundalini Yoga. I believe that it is also one of the least popular forms of yoga, since it brings to surface all the fears and issues that you need to face and work on. Not everyone is ready to unload their baggage and would rather carry it around with them or load their baggage on someone else.
Healthy Earth Yoga Meditation
Stress Relief and Clearing Emotions of the Past
I have chosen this meditation to start. Forgiveness and clearing of past issues is a lifetime practice that helps you to let go, close the pages of your past, and focus on today and tomorrow. Someone taught me once: I love you, I bless you, I forgive you. I do this with everyone that I have had difficult relations with in my meditations on a regular basis.
I am always amazed on how well it heals my relationships. It is a terrible thing if you were abused in your past. It is 20 times more terrible if you continue to live your abuse of your past everyday, without letting it go. Don't forget to forgive and love yourself first! Let it go - you were born for happiness in your life!
This mediation is useful for dealing with stress, difficult relationships, past family issues - as unresolved emotional conflicts.
- Sit with spine in a chair or cross-legged on the floor.
- Place your hands at the center your chest, tips of the thumbs and each finger touching the corresponding fingers on the opposite hand.
- Fingertips are pointing upward. There is a space between the palms.
- Look at the tip of your nose and inhale for 5 seconds. Hold for 5 seconds. Exhale for 5 seconds. Practice for 11 minutes.
- To end, inhale, hold the breath for a few seconds then exhale and relax.
- Read more of Vera Del Vecchio.
- 101 Yogi Bhajan Quotes
- Original Yoga Sheep Skin Mat
- Black Tourmaline & Evil Eye
- Meaning Behind Your Name
- Power of Your Thoughts
- Setting your Intention
- Power of Meditation
- Yoga and Buddhism
- 101 Karma Quotes
- 101 Yoga Quotes
- Kundalini Yoga
- Aquarian Shift
- Breath of Life